Windows 7 is a regarded as the most widely used operating system in the world. Rightly, it takes up about 52 percent of the total Windows market share.
In contrary to the previous Windows operating systems, Windows 7 comes with a number of good features and options. Windows 7 is highly customizable. Users can personalize their Windows 7 operating system to work better for their specific needs. However, if you are not happy with the personalized settings and want to go back to the default Windows 7 state, you can do that in easy way as well.
Let us see how to restore Windows 7 to factory settings will help you replace your personalized Windows 7 settings with the default settings. Remember that the steps for factory restore might vary depending on your computer. There is no general factory restore settings method for Windows 7.
The following steps will explain how the personalized OS settings can be restored to the default settings in a Samsung Computer.
- Open your computer, navigate to the Start button, and choose All Programs from the Start Menu.
- Choose Samsung from the resulting window. Choose Samsung Recovery Solution icon from the Samsung dialogue box. This will launch the Samsung Recovery Solution
- When the program is opened, locate and click the button titled Restore followed by Complete Restore.
- Make sure that the circle lying on the left side of the Complete Initial Status option is chosen. Proceed by clicking the Next Your computer will be rebooted now.
- While the PC is being rebooted, you will receive a prompt to agree the licensing agreement. Click Agree followed by OK to proceed.
- The restoration process of your operating system and the computer will begin now. You may have to wait for a few minutes for the restoration to complete. When the restoration is completed, you will receive a confirmation message. Click OK to confirm it and to restart your computer. You OS will be in the default stage when the PC is restarted.
You have seen how to restore Windows 7 to factory settings. Being one of the most widely used Windows operating systems in the world, Windows 7 comes with many good features. Visit Windows 7 support page to get familiar with all the brand new Windows 7 features and the options to personalize it.